Search the archives of this Brooklyn Born Blog!

Translate

More about this blog

Brooklyn Born Blog Subjects

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

PhotoWedns 01/07/09 New Years Forcast Edition!

So actually, all things considered 2008 wasn't that bad for me personally. And yup I lost gigs and money, I haven't seen a movie since Dark Knight and I miss the taste of red wine and fresh fish, but I'm still here, still rocking the opto-mystic.

Diveing Bear

Clearly for many '08 was in the toilet, biting a big one, incredulously sucking as it did. So this 1st Photo Wednesday of 2009 I offer question of your psyche's view; is this photo an image of the past being discarded or a demonstration of the dumpster diving we all may be doomed to in the near term? You make the call.

Btw there is psychic power in this blog don't believe? okay scully check out this precog moment from last july.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear your comments, no really, we would. Go for it. What's your Brooklyn view?