Search the archives of this Brooklyn Born Blog!

Translate

More about this blog

Brooklyn Born Blog Subjects

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Yeh That's it, Stay Classy American Apparel

Who's got bigger balls, Ill Gov. Rod Blagojevich or Dov Charney of American Apparel?
Who cares, but if Dov's sporting his own stock we'd only have to look to know how he's hanging.

I was busy minding my own business on the net when somehow I was transported to the AApp website where I encountered these lost looking souls:

Now I remember a point last year when there were so many salacious charges and downward nose-glances aimed at Dov Charney that I started mixing him up with "Girls gone Wild" producer Joe Francis. But does "dirty" Dov back down? nope. And why should he I just spent time writing about him and you just spent time reading him. And really when was the last time you read about a multimillion dollar t-shirt seller or for that matter, the Gap?

That aside the ad pics above remind me of this animated bit of the finest form of flattery directed toward Dov:



So yeh Rod showed the nation his Burris but Dov Charney's got jailbait-nips on constant rotation and he'll drop'em just to show you who's mackin.


and with that welcome to the new this year "nuthingtodowithbklyn" section
-til next time, um audi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear your comments, no really, we would. Go for it. What's your Brooklyn view?