Search the archives of this Brooklyn Born Blog!

Translate

More about this blog

Brooklyn Born Blog Subjects

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

PhotoWedns: 7/16/08 "Signs"

It's Photo Wednesday and this week's take comes from the resurfacing of a streeet in Clinton Hill(aka Bedford-Stuyvestant)
IMG_4490.JPG
It makes me think of a Mel Brooks line: "Soothsayer! Sayeth some sooth!"

What do the sign tell us? Could this be a harbinger of things to come? Could the "Road Ahead" indicate the economy, housing market and or our upcoming elections? Or could it be that I chose the depth equivolent of a "Ziggy" cartoon to quickly fulfill my PhotoWednesday obligations?
It's all a sign.

(added 8/11/08- No joke just two weeks after this posting I got some not great news that has tossed the salad of my future a bit more than I would have wished..how interesting life is, and all it's signage..)

1 comment:

We'd love to hear your comments, no really, we would. Go for it. What's your Brooklyn view?