Search the archives of this Brooklyn Born Blog!

Translate

More about this blog

Brooklyn Born Blog Subjects

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Photo Wednesday 7/2/08

Well it's photo wednesday again, oh how the time flies...
and I'm drunk. yeah whut of it... umbrooklyn born and I'm a holiday-weekend-o-holic...
so in preparation for i what i promise will be a forgotten Fourth of July weekend
(btw Fireworks this year will launch from Brooklyn in addition to 34th Street in the East River so, this year you can get to BK for the best views!- map below...)
as I was saying in preparation for the weekend I am already liquored up, and so to draw a straighter line than I can walk between these tangents I present today's Photo (for) Wednesday.
African Street Fair in B'klyn
it comes from the last holiday weekend, Memorial Day and it features the one the only:
"B-Polite" (he's the tall brother in a skull mask) this was at the African street festival and it was a great weekend. Here's wishing you all the best for fun and safety this weekend of independence in America. How bout that when I driink I turn patriot....


(Fireworks Viewing Locations)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear your comments, no really, we would. Go for it. What's your Brooklyn view?