Search the archives of this Brooklyn Born Blog!

Translate

More about this blog

Brooklyn Born Blog Subjects

Monday, July 20, 2009

Missed it Mondays: Wknd of 7/18-7/19 Edition

Well I missed it this time! I didn't do most of what I listed in the Weekend Oneliners (okay they're usually longer than one line). And the highlight of the weekend was not even in Brooklyn (ay fuhgeddaboudit!) But that highlight was the Summerstage concert featuring Little Dragon, Chester French and headlined by Q-Tip (and others I haven't googled for a reminder yet). Giant Step produced the event and it was a high energy, rhymhn love give and take between Q-Tip and the audience, and even a dancing Diddy. For a moment a few security guards were on the wrong note, (I comment about it in the video clip) but the party went on....Video after the jump.





And just to show my appreciation for Q-Tip click this Q-Tiplink if you wanna buy his music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear your comments, no really, we would. Go for it. What's your Brooklyn view?