Search the archives of this Brooklyn Born Blog!

Translate

More about this blog

Brooklyn Born Blog Subjects

Friday, December 5, 2008

Renewal Friday

Ugh. It's Friday and I wanted to lead off on a less ugh note, yet there it is. My bad, I shouldn't have read the news before posting. Btw today's ugh and yesterday's rant it's time to purge I think. A few years back I started surrounding myself as much as possible with images of spring more and more as winter approached and during the winter itself. So for your pleasure and mine here's an example:



I like the contrast between this video from the Brooklyn Botanic Gardens and the Fall Photo Series I've been putting up. Maybe that should be my Friday feature, chase the grey away Fridays. I've been meaning to express a little more about the Fall Photos, more on that later.

And of course the weekend is starting and I'll be posting happ'nings later today.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear your comments, no really, we would. Go for it. What's your Brooklyn view?