Search the archives of this Brooklyn Born Blog!

Translate

More about this blog

Brooklyn Born Blog Subjects

Monday, December 15, 2008

good grief

This could have been the "Photo Wednesday" feature,
but I could never wait to open presents either:
IMG_7917.JPG
This is from Prospect Heights.t'was the 1st Deco I saw tis season.

I'm posting this now because of my original plan gone awry, which was to go to all the neighborhoods that I remember as throwing up the best Holiday Decos and posting one a day until the shopping I mean, holiday season is over.

But my camera took a nasty spill a few days back and neither it nor I have recovered. It's amazing how much a camera that don't take pictures feels just like a lump of coal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear your comments, no really, we would. Go for it. What's your Brooklyn view?