Search the archives of this Brooklyn Born Blog!

Translate

More about this blog

Brooklyn Born Blog Subjects

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year Brooklyn (and those with BK Heart)

This was the first thing I witnessed in daylight of the new 2010 decade:


Something about this seemed significant. A peeling paint in the back of my skull suggested memory of feathers and possibility, but certainty on the subject tangents away from my mind.

Discarded feather
former of warmth and lift,
or perhaps the insulation for future endeavors.

I don't know, truly what the feather means. Anyway I'm going to home depot in Bed-Stuy to gather materials for my nest. It's a new year and I'm building.


seen from the nest.


Best wishes in 2010

-BrooklynBorn

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear your comments, no really, we would. Go for it. What's your Brooklyn view?