Search the archives of this Brooklyn Born Blog!

Translate

More about this blog

Brooklyn Born Blog Subjects

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Photo Wednesday 01/06/10 : 1st look back Edition

End of a year, end of a decade, honestly I didn't even realize the latter until two weeks ago. Around that time it snowed. Since everyone still seems to be in the mindstate of looking back where we've been I thought these two photos were appropriate for today's "Photo Wednesday". I didn't intend the contrast when I took the second photo, but I did feel the sense of deja vu as I gloved back up and walked away from the snowy Fort Greene Park scene.

Winter in Ft Greene Park
It's almost the same spot albeit closer in the winter scene, but yup, same hill.
the last Soul Summit of 2009 in Fort Greene Park - 64
Ten years seems like near and far to me. Do we really need to look so far back to find significance? How far removed must we be to see clearly. I look forward to finding out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear your comments, no really, we would. Go for it. What's your Brooklyn view?