Search the archives of this Brooklyn Born Blog!

Translate

More about this blog

Brooklyn Born Blog Subjects

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Sadly

Thursday morning as I was getting ready for work I heard sirens. It took a few minutes for me to realize that instead of going away they were getting louder. So I grabbed my camera, set for video and from that point on recorded what I saw. Sadly, a construction worker with hopes of earning money to support family in his native country, lost his life while laboring on a building project neither he nor his family could afford to live in.

This is the aftermath of that unfortunate incident.



A detailed story is here at NY1's website.
Family Mourns Loss Of Man Who Died In Fall From Scaffolding

1 comment:

We'd love to hear your comments, no really, we would. Go for it. What's your Brooklyn view?