Search the archives of this Brooklyn Born Blog!

Translate

More about this blog

Brooklyn Born Blog Subjects

Friday, February 1, 2008

It's born...

Announcement:

After much over consideration and constant yet inadequate planning, the blog you are reading, "Brooklyn Born" was, well, born on this rainy day in Feb. of 2008. The virtual weight at this point is impossible to measure in any real world and or useful sense, however the idea I hope is clear from the title; this blog will be from and about perspectives born in the borough of Brooklyn new york city.

This being the first posting I can say thankfully I no longer have to think about what to say in my first posting, or to put it locally;

Now dat it's stah'ed I don't gotta worry 'bout it no more.

(that's a one-timer folks, I won't be writing that way again but I know my uncle would appreciate it. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear your comments, no really, we would. Go for it. What's your Brooklyn view?