Search the archives of this Brooklyn Born Blog!

Translate

More about this blog

Brooklyn Born Blog Subjects

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sweeten the winter: Beny's Delice : Photo Wednesday 02/09/11


Beny's

Just barely made this PhotoWednesday... so much to do...

anywhoo... Last few weeks have found my rummaging through me old stomping grounds, Clinton Hill,(Fort Greene! Bed-Stuy!) And along the way I wandered into a delightful display of delicious decadence distracted me and I was a decidedly directed into the den of desserts that is Beny's Delice.

The pictures are more demonstrative:


Beny's Delights

I got the cheese cake on a bead of short bread, very yummy. and a banana chocolate tart of some sort.
Both are on the top shelf (natch') and toward the right side


Wallpaper
The interior is very rustic in a cutesy folk meets french cosmo kinda way. I liked the wall paper so much I'm thinking of using it for my laptop...they should put it on their website...or does noone do desktop-wallpapers anymore?

Interior

Staff quite nice, attentive and appropriately proud.

Apparently they've been open since last summer 2010, to think I used to live around the corner from the view above, what else is going on in my neighborhood since I've been gone? Suggests?


2 comments:

  1. The pastry window makes me crave something sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that wall paper too. I couldn't have it as my wall paper at home, but as a computer screen its pretty cool!1

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear your comments, no really, we would. Go for it. What's your Brooklyn view?