Search the archives of this Brooklyn Born Blog!

Translate

About this Blog

My photo

BrooklynBornThis blog started in my head when I listened in the 90's to friends who feared Brooklyn and newcomers who blogged about BK as if it barely existed before they arrived. Brooklyn as Tabula Rasa. My blog satisfies my need to hear and air feelings of B'klyn from the people whose life experience was born here. Also I hope to provide balance to some of the revisionist historical musings I've seen how Brooklyn and her residents used to be, we're still here. If we can all live as best possible while appreciating the past and neighbors we've inherited that would be great too.

More about this blog

Brooklyn Born Blog Subjects

Friday, November 5, 2010

Late Photo Wednesday : Voting Too Damn High Edition

photo.JPG

I haven't been in a post Repub House takeover stupor but I have been itching to post my photos from the polling place wayyyyy out in scenic Flatlands where most current brooklyn dwellers don't know an whose distance I only recall on election day. Seriously one day I will update my voting address.

In the mean time the new-dangled polling machines - Which as we SHOULD all know by now are just like standardized tests forms, was a little modern, a little archaic (do I really need that voter stand to make my selections?) couldn't I just sit on the floor off to the side and work it out?

but here's photos for the wackasses who don't vote.

photo.JPG

and I would be remise if I didn't mention I really woulda voted for Jimmy McMillian as Govenor but by the time I saw his name I'd already voted for the other guy. Jimmy, your name was TOO DAMN HIGH (on the ballot).

photo.JPG

don't worry Jimmy, I got you next time.