Search the archives of this Brooklyn Born Blog!

Translate

More about this blog

Brooklyn Born Blog Subjects

Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring ahead, (bike) map your route now...

Bike lanes work for me. I'm a fan. That the city even bothered to read my thoughts and paint them everywhere was cool enough for me. That the city went further and created a map of the bike paths almost makes me believe I live in a useful functioning democracy.

Here's the map www.nycbikemaps.com/maps/brooklyn-bike-map/

oh the places you'll go

1 comment:

  1. Discovered the bike lanes last year just before the first big snowstorm and was amazed that you could actually bike around Brooklyn and even Manhattan with relative ease. Bloomberg has done a few good things - you have give credit where credit is due. Looking forward to exploring the city in the months ahead.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear your comments, no really, we would. Go for it. What's your Brooklyn view?