Search the archives of this Brooklyn Born Blog!

Translate

More about this blog

Brooklyn Born Blog Subjects

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Bundled in Bushwich Brooklyn : Photo Wednesday 01/19/11


Bundled in Bushwich Brooklyn, originally uploaded by b'klynborn.
Bushwich is the only section in Brooklyn that I have knowledge of and yet have no interest in going to. It's not that I don't generally enjoy Bushwich, I've had good (and random) times there, and it's not the people or the culture, it's the blocks. The streets of Bushwich themselves drive me up and wall and down again. The paucity of right angles throughout the avenues of Bushwich is more than I can generally abide. Despite that I went on a little mission this weekend and took a variety of shots, some familiar some unexpected. I'll get into all that in another post, but for now, this pic makes this week's Photo Wednesday.

PS: I really like the kid's aura.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear your comments, no really, we would. Go for it. What's your Brooklyn view?