Search the archives of this Brooklyn Born Blog!

Translate

More about this blog

Brooklyn Born Blog Subjects

Friday, January 28, 2011

"Mila Kunis is bored" in Williamsburg

Recently I needed to engorge on copious amounts of succulent BBQ beef & pork as well as potent liquor, all tenderly prepared and unceremoniously presented (wax paper! recycled mason jars!!) so of course I headed over to my fave Bk BBQ spot, Williamsburg's own Fette Sau (which we all know means "Fat Pig" in German, right? no? well there it is then).


To get my hands clean and ready for the tender rendering of yummy morsels, I headed to the lavatory and while washing my hands, my eyes spotted a provocative communique just above the familiar call for employees to wash their own.

IMG_3943


In WillyB armed with my Hipstermatic App in my iPhone and I hyperactive imagination, how could I not click away.


IMG_3949
It's funny to image the real Mila Kunis, being dragged out to dine at Fette sold on the idea by Hipster Zealots on an obsessive pilgrimage for all things authentic. So many evocative considerations came to mind as a result of that little tag, I figured the best way to go is sharing and letting you decide how the Mila Text should be read. Is it:

Critical review? Statement of wellness? Award show fatigue? or projected result of what happens when you don't keep a celebrity interested?

Of course there's always the chance that Black Swan Mila Kunis was the source of the writing, for all i know she might have been in Fette Sau, sampling choice cuts of meat, or even in Brooklyn or possibly bored. How can we be sure??? Mila?

5 comments:

  1. Too funny. I am curious to know what was going through the mind of the person who wrote that? They must have just saw Black swan, maybe it bored them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. someones been writing this all over williamsburg/downtown manhatten and i think its genius. i chuckle every time i spot one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes,Everyones a toy in the beginning, no one can deny that. and toys that are willing to accept that and learn from somebody whos better than them has a good chance of getting better

    - ja one

    ReplyDelete
  4. i seen this today on a dumpster in the 5 towns area on the border of queens and long island..which is why i googled it and ended up hear

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear your comments, no really, we would. Go for it. What's your Brooklyn view?